Intern / Graduation internship – Visual software developer (MBO / HBO) (August 2019)
Are you looking for a challenging graduation / internship place in a fantastic team? Are you interested in develop interactive visual tools?
Do you get excited from researching fun new innovative AR, VR and web developments?
Then C4Real is the place for you!
As a trainee visual software developer at C4Real you work together with a varied team of visual professionals on beautiful productions. You have the will to learn and the drive to develop your skills. We teach you all the ins and outs of the profession and guide you through a successful internship or graduation process.
Within C4Real you support our software developers during their daily activities.
Don’t wait any longer and come join our enthusiastic team!
You should have the following qualities:
- Use game development tools such as Unity;
- HTML / CSS and responsive web design;
- Version management and Scrum / Agile Software Development workflows;
- NPM / CNP, task runners, such as grunt, fly and webpack;
- Unix and / or Linux command-line tools;
- Automated testing (unit, integration);
- New technologies such as AR, VR and MR.
- Job satisfaction
- A great work environment
- And a very educational time
- A market-based monthly fee
Are you a good match for this description and the C4Real team?
If so, send your CV to Ton Kuper at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to the top